cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

please get in touch wth me

Occasional Contributor

please get in touch wth me

Hii, U guys are kidding me or what u blocked my account and u sended me this messege please call us, and I am calling u since 3 days and u are all out of office I called day night early morning afternoon what time u peoples are in office I almosted wasted more then 250 aed (dirhams) just on answering machines is this also a part of ur business to make money on calls like this or what I explained all the stuff to the guy that day and he unsuspended . I took ur services to do the promotion as we have a specific date and days to do it ,, so stop this games and playing around speak to me and release the account so I can do my campaign … for which I took and I paid this service… thanks call me coz I am tierd of calling u and wasted a lot of money .

Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1

Re: please get in touch wth me

Hi @oasist4

I'm sorry about the difficulty you had in reaching us. I took a look at your account and saw that you were able to reach an account review representative today. If you need any other assistance please let us know. 

Thanks!

Natalie B.
Social Media Marketing Manager
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!