Did you mean: 

please get rid of " in html - it screws up the formatting

Highlighted
All Star

please get rid of " in html - it screws up the formatting

emails sent to yahoo do not get the correct fonts
6 REPLIES 6

Re: please get rid of " in html - it screws up the formatting

Hello @TraceyAbbeyT. I'm sorry that your fonts are not displaying correctly. I sent one of your drafts over to my Yahoo account and I saw that the fonts are displaying correctly for me. What was the name of the draft that you were seeing display incorrectly? If you wanted to continue this conversation privately, you can email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with a reference to this post, your username, the name of the draft that had incorrect fonts in the test email and any screenshots that you can take.

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
All Star

You looked at the email after I had fixed the problem.
Does anyone else out there have this problem when sending an email to a yahoo account?
Tracey

Hi @TraceyAbbeyT. It looks like you had reached out to us through email about the formatting issues that you were seeing with Yahoo. We will continue our conversation through there!

Caitlin M.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
All Star

No one ever answered me.

All Star

It says that Kaitlin M answered me, but where is the answer?

CTCT Employee

Hello @TraceyAbbeyT,

Thank you for reaching out to us today! I see you have also sent us an email and I will be replying to you there!

Briody_W