cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

problem

All Star

problem

I was going to try social posts on a trial basis ... don't see instagram, and when i click on "all accounts" nothing is selected (all is supposed to be selected). Then couldnt find "chat" finally did, and got locked out twice.

Thinking social posts through constant contact might not be such a great idea. Just wasted 20 minutes here. 

Orietta Schneider

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1

Re: problem

Hello @OriettaS. Thanks for reaching out to us. Social Posts is a newer feature in accounts that allows you to create posts for Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn and Google+ all from within your Constant Contact account. At this time, Instagram is not an available social account that can be connected. Here is a refresher on how to connect a social account to Social Posts and also what accounts can be connected. 

When you are creating a post, you will want to select the social media accounts that you wish to post to by clicking the bubbles at the top of the post. The social account will light up to let you know that it has been selected. From there, you can create the post and share it!

SocialPosts_AllSocials_ClickAnIcon3.png

I apologize if there was any confusion with this new feature. I will send over your feedback to our developers.

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.