cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

question

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

question

how do I find the addresses of the new people added to my account from Privy--they are going into the legendary leaders email list and I need them to be on the Faithfit email list==I see that 2 have joined today but how do I find out what email address have joined new daily
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: question

Hi @LoriL27,

Great question! Any time you utilize a third-party app/integration with your Constant Contact account you will select what email list the contacts will be added to during the set-up process for that app. Contacts are labeled "Other app" in your account. Consequently, you can view the Source for any contact in your account:

2016-10-05_12-45-36.png

You can also select the frequency of how often you'd lke to receive a report of sign-ups and unsubscribes notifying you of who's been added to your account and who's unsubscribed. I hope this helps!

Nichelle M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!