cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

question

Highlighted

question

Can you please tell me how to get a share button on my mailer so that recipients can share it with others or even to their facebook page or someone else's facebook page? I've already added a Facebook sign up form but that's not what I'm asking. Thanks. Shelley McBurney
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: question

Hello @ShelleyM695,

Thank you for reaching out to us on the Community! 

I know how important it is to have certain features. On the newest editor the social media share button is not currently available. While this feature is not available to use in our newest editor, we certainly understand why it would be useful to you and we are always looking for ways to improve the editor for our customers! We take all customer feedback seriously and I have submitted your feedback about this feature over to our Product teams. 

I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you! 

Thank you,

Mariah_P
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!