question

Highlighted

question

I need the whole pdf document , not just the half! What should I do^
Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1

Re: question

Hi @brunos109 

Thank you for reaching out about your PDF! I can understand how helpful it would be for our system to create an image for all of the pages on your document. I apologize, at this time we auto-create an image of only the first page of your PDF. With that being said, the rest of the PDF can be viewed in the document link that is automatically added to the bottom of your email campaign. Creating an image of all pages is a feature request our Product Team is still collecting feedback on. As a workaround we suggest saving these pages as different PDFs or even using an outside tool to create an image of all pages.

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!