cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Some customers are unable to login to their accounts. We are aware of this issue and working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.

"Confirm Subscription" - now sending out a newsletter to this list...

All Star

"Confirm Subscription" - now sending out a newsletter to this list...

Hello - need help asap!

Recently I sent out an email to a list of people that had a "yes, I'd like to continue receiving emails" button on it - I did this and told them that if they clicked the button below, they would receive my upcoming newsletter.  The sent email showed the statistics for the amount of people that opened the email and unsubscribed, but never showed stats on "clicks", so I don't know how many people clicked the button.  I want to send out my newsletter now to that same group in 2 days.  If i select that list as my recipients, will CC automatically only send it to the people that clicked the button on my previous "opt-in" email, and not send it to anyone who unsubscribed?  Will it still be sent to people who simply opened the email but didn't unsubscribe or subscribe?

Please let me know.
Thank you,
Marina 
1 REPLY 1

Re: "Confirm Subscription" - now sending out a newsletter to this list...

Hello @JeffC232. I see that we've been assisting you through Twitter regarding this issue. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to assist you. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.