cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

"Download CSV" does not work

Highlighted
All Star

"Download CSV" does not work

Using latest MacOS, both Firefox (uBlock disabled) and Chrome just time out.... Did I mentioned we're looking at moving our service?
Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: "Download CSV" does not work

Hello @DinnaM3 ,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble exporting a CSV. Can you please email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with the name of the campaign you're trying to export a CSV for as well as what data you're trying to export so that we can take a look into this for you please? 

Amber_L
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.