cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"From Name" doesn't match what I type in

SOLVED
All Star

"From Name" doesn't match what I type in

Hoping someone can help me. No matter what I type in for the from name, it always says the same thing.  I am trying to get it so it reads "Denise Strahm Images" when it reaches someone's inbox. However, it always just reads "Denise Strahm".  I've tried putting JUST "Denise" and it says "Denise Strahm" when arriving to the inbox. Doesn't change. Can you help?

3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: "From Name" doesn't match what I type in

Hi @PaulS93956

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. It's my pleasure to assist you this weekend.

That's a great question. I have tested the email in question and am getting a from name of Denise Strahm Images. I believe what is occurring is that you have Denise's email address programmed into your address book that way so it's displaying only her name. Anyone who doesn't have her saved in the address book should see Denise Strahm Images. I hope this makes sense.

Please feel free to reach out should you have other questions. Thank you for choosing Constant Contact. Have a great day!

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
All Star

Thank you so much!  I understand.  I went back to an email from someone after having sent an email with the same issue and indeed it said "Denise Strahm Images".  ))  Have a great rest of your weekend! 

CTCT Employee

Hello @PaulS93956

You're very welcome! It was my pleasure. Please feel free to reach out if you need anything else!

Thank you for choosing Constant Contact. Have a great weekend!

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!