cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Save As Template" missing

SOLVED
Occasional Visitor

Re: "Save As Template" missing

Are you serious? Is this post still valid. How bizarre you would remove this feature....I'm dumbfounded

All Star

I'm also running into this now...still a problem. 

We need master templates!

CTCT Employee

Hello @TaraS0421,

Thank you for coming into the community today!  I'm sorry that this features removal has been so problematic.  I'll add your account to the feature request already started.  If you have any other ideas of what we should add or bring back, we would love to hear them!

Aaron H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted
Established Member

We, too, just ran into this problem and it is quite unbelievable. Why would Constant Contact remove functionality? Please add us to the list of folks who are requesting that templates be reinstated.

CTCT Employee

Hi @ElizabethD60

Thank you for contacting the Constant Contact Community. It's my pleasure to assist you today.

I'm sorry to hear that this missing feature is causing you an inconvenience. I have added your feedback to the current request. Please feel free to reach out and let us know any other feedback you have, we are always looking to streamline the product! 

Thank you for contacting Constant Contact. Have a good day! 

Adrienne B.

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!

I just spent so much time looking for how to save an email as Template.  I found info on the web for it, but it's old.  Constant Contact, please bring back the Template feature, it is to save time, which is what your program is supposed to be doing.

Hi @PaulF156

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your feedback on this. I can completely understand how helpful it would be to have this feature in our newest Third Generation Editor. I apologize for any inconvenience that may be caused from this not being a feature we currently provide. I have however tracked your feedback on this in your account and submitted it to the appropriate teams. As a workaround we suggest copying older emails or even creating folders to find your email campaigns easier. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist with in the meantime.

Frankie P.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Visitor

Why would anyone vote for this?  Most of us only use this program because our employers make us.  We can code our own emails.  Constant contact is terrble. 

Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Hi CathyC586,

Thank you for the response. I am sorry that our product is not what you were looking for in an editor. In your Constant Contact if you scroll to the bottom from the main page after logging in there is a "Have Feedback?" link where we love for our customers what they would like to see in our product. I hope you have a good day!

-Michael