cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Start a live chat with a support rep"

Highlighted
Visitor

"Start a live chat with a support rep"

Why even have this as a Help Center option if the link just takes you back to your phone number and operating hours? YOU ARE DRIVING ME INSANE TODAY, CONSTANT CONTACT

5 REPLIES 5

Re: "Start a live chat with a support rep"

Hello @BlytheS5. I apologize that you are having trouble with using our Chat support. Do you know if you have a pop-ups blocked on your browser? If you do, you will need to allow pop-ups for Constant Contact since the chat does come up as a new window. Please let us know if you need any further assistance!

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
All Star

I have been asking this question for a few years now, and I wish they would just admit that it doesn't work at all, or doesn't work for many - and take it down!  There are times when I am not able to call customer service but could chat, and it is beyond frustrating that this link STILL doesn't work - after several years. Pop ups are not blocked. Doesn't work on any browser. Doesn't work on different computers. Google the question, and seems like it doesn't work for anyone. 

I think as a paying customer for many years, it is about time they address the issue and fix it, or remove it. I am tired of trying it again and again, hoping it will work - and going through all the steps (pop up blockers off, trying in different browsers, etc). 

So please CC - will you actually DO something about this?  There are a lot of us who would appreciate it.

Trish

CTCT Employee

Hi @JohnO32,

We're sorry for any frustrations with accessing Customer Support via online chat. We definitely appreciate your efforts with checking your pop-up blocker, and trying different web browsers! It appears as though our engineers are currently collecting feedback regarding this system issue, and I will forward yours. In the meantime, please know that you can connect with Customer Support representatives here in the Community and via Twitter if a phone call isn't convenient.

Nichelle M

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
All Star

This is 100% true - chat function redirects to phone number. Uh, no, thanks. 

HI @RoseS94

I'm so sorry this is happening when you try to connect to our chat support! Checking your pop-up blocker and trying different web browsers or a private/incognito window is where we do suggest to start. However if you have done this already we would be more than happy to help through the Community as well. In fact, I can see you have posted your question here in the Community on a different post. We will continue to help assist you through that post.

Frankie P.