cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Terms of Service" agreement email to customers

"Terms of Service" agreement email to customers

I'm trying to wrap my brain around the best way to do something. We changed our Terms of Service and want all of our customers to get an email with a link to the new terms. When they click on the link, it would ideally take them to a web form that is pre-populated with their contact info, on which they can click "Agree" and submit the form, at which point it should email the results somewhere (The customer info as well as the date and time that they clicked "Agree"). 

Has anyone implemented something along these lines?

1 REPLY 1
Administrator

Re: "Terms of Service" agreement email to customers

Hello @DanielJ556. At this time, this is not something that is possible through Constant Contact. You can link to a web form in your email but your contacts would have to fill in their own information. I apologize for this inconvenience but I will submit your feedback about using these types of forms in your emails to the appropriate team.

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.