cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"tricking" the system to adjust text position

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

"tricking" the system to adjust text position

I know there is no feature currently available to add padding to a text block, but does anyone know any tricks to achieve this? I have a text block below an image block with content related to the image (which is centered in the image block)--but I can't adjust the text so it's positioned beneath the image and not running basically the full width of the block. I don't want to center the text and put in hard returns, which is the only idea I've had so far.

Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: "tricking" the system to adjust text position

Hello @JulieL34,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I apologize for your text not being positioned beneath your image. Your text will always stretch to the full width of the block, although, we do have an option for you to drag and drop over a layout with a built in caption that might help resolve this. The layouts will help with organization and you can remove any image or text blocks that you do not need. The way these layouts are designed I believe it will help keep your text directly underneath your image. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and I will definitely track your feedback on adding padding to a text block! 

Zoe_H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.