cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reCAPTCHA icon not in right place on website

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

reCAPTCHA icon not in right place on website

I have read through the other threads on this topic but I have not been able to find a solution to my exact problem...

from what I understand, the "reCAPTCHA" icon can not be removed, but there has to be a way to at least have it be in the right place, maybe under the sign-up form and not fixed with the scroll in the bottom right corner of my website, visible at all times no matter where you are on the site? This is especially problematic on mobile. It seems to keep its size, which is now much larger in comparison on a mobile screen, and makes the hamburger dropdown menu difficult to navigate.

I am using Squarespace and I have the code placed in my footer. Has anyone else has this problem of the captcha not being in the right place when using squarespace and having the form in the footer? Or any other similar experience with a sign-up form in the footer? I also wonder wonder if maybe it has to do with the Squarespace theme I am using.

Also posting to get help from an admin. Thank you!!

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: reCAPTCHA icon not in right place on website

Hello @ChuckB949,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! We definitely understand how important it is for your website to look correct, and I apologize that the recaptcha box is appearing where you don't want it. Unfortunately, we do not have a way to remove or relocate the recaptcha box. I am getting your feedback to the correct department for review, and I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. 

Zoe_H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.