cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

referral friend program

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

referral friend program

Hi there, I referred a friend and they have signed up ( bestcare always), yet we didn't receive any incentive as promoted on your site. I also checked with my friend and they said the link I sent did not work. Could someone please get back to me with regards to the above? Thanks, Patricia
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: referral friend program

Hello @user4166,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! We appreciate you referring a friend to Constant Contact as well. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. To better assist you please give our Billing Team a call and they will be able to help! They will also reach out to you within 2-3 business days if you are not able to call before then. 

Have a wonderful day! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.