cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

renaming campaign

Occasional Advisor

Re: renaming campaign

Incorrect - New campaigns and draft mode is no longer working either. It is becoming a source of constant frustration
CTCT Employee

Hello and thank you for reaching back out to the Community! We do apologize if you’ve been experiencing error messages when trying to rename your campaigns. If you could provide us with a screen shot of the errors you are seeing we would be happy to look into this matter for you!

Antonas_S
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Advisor

This happens when trying to create a new campaign and rename the document.  This campaign is still in draft mode.  I even try saving and going back to rename and receive the same error. I am using Google Chrome.Capture - Copy.PNGError from Template

Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Hello @ASGC,

I apologize that this error is still appearing. When you try and rename your draft email campaign, are you renaming it something different than any other email campaign in your account? I was able to go into your account and rename an email campaign "Support Copy ZH." If you are giving a draft email a name that you have also used for a past email, it will give you that error message. 

Zoe H.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Advisor

I am using a new and unique name and it will not work.  

Tags (3)
Occasional Advisor

As you can see, i tried to edit what you just added in my campaign and it will not work either...

Capture.PNGTest not working

Tags (3)
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Hello @ASGC,

I apologize you are still seeing this error when you're attempting to rename your campaign. To further assist you I'd like to ask you a couple of questions. Does the issue replicate in a different browser other than the one you regularly use? Will attempting to rename a campaign in your browser's incognito/private mode allow you to successfully rename the campaign?

Jon_G

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Advisor

As I indicated, I am using Chrome as Constant Contact does not work in Explorer or FireFox.  Instead of trying to copy campaigns, try creating one from one of your templates - you will see it does not work.  

Tags (2)

Hi @ASGC. I created a new email from our template picker while working in Chrome and was able to rename it successfully. Jon previously asked if you had tried to rename a campaign while in an incognito window to see if a plugin in Chrome is causing this issue. Have you been able to attempt this and if so, did it help?

Caitlin M.

Frequent Visitor

I would like this feature, as well.