cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

renaming campaign

renaming campaign

you removed the "rename campaign" from your "action" items!!!
20 REPLIES 20

Re: renaming campaign

Hello @AnnS05. Right now, only draft emails can be renamed. I am sorry that you are not able to rename your sent emails but I know that this is something that other customers like yourself has requested to be put in as a feature into their accounts. I will put in feedback on your behalf to our developers so they know that this is still something that you would like to see. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Visitor

Agree 100%.  Would like to be able to rename a "sent" campaign!

I think Ann meant that when viewing your list of Campaigns there is no 'Rename' option under the Actions button - even for your Draft items.

A work-round is to go to the 'Schedule" option and from there you will see a 'Edit Name' link underneath the Campaign name. This works for Draft items only.

Hope that helps!

All Star

Thank you! Your workaround worked. Note that I was building my email, and I was not able to change the name in the editing window. I kept getting an error.

Hello @LukeF1,

I am sorry to hear you were getting an error when trying to change the name of your campaign while in edit mode. That is certanly not what we want! Is there any chance you could share with us what error message you were getting? If it involves any sensitive information you are welcome to email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com. Please include your username, the name of the campaign you had issues with, and if possible a screenshot of the error message. 

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

I would also like the option to rename a sent campaign. I noticed that I had put the wrong date on the campaign after I sent it out, and it would really help with organzation if I could go back and fix that error.

Hello @SignalHill,

Thank you for the feedback! I can totally understand how being able to rename sent campaigns could be beneficial, especially when mistakes like that occur. I am tracking your feedback in your account so it can be reviewed by our developers. We really appreciate you taking the time to let us know this is something you would like to see.

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

Occasional Advisor

Renaming events ALWAYS errors out.  When will this be fixed?

Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Hello @ASGC,

I apologize for the inconvenience but we are unable to rename already sent email campaigns and events. I would love to track your feedback on this though and you will be contacted with updates! 

Have a Happy New Year!  

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support