cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

replacing a contact

All Star

replacing a contact

I have someone who mistakenly unsubscribed but has contacted me and told me he made a mistake and wants to be resubscribed. So far I've tried deleting and re-adding his email and also creating a list with just his email, but haven't been able to make this happen. Any suggestions? Thanks
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: replacing a contact

Hello @StormF

Thank you for taking the time to let us know. I understand you would like to add back an accidentally unsubscribed contact. If the contact wants to be on your list again, you can ask them to resubscribe by using your sign up form. You can find your sign up form if you go to "Contacts" in your Constant Contact account. Then click on "Sign Up Tools". On the right of your sign up form, you should have an "Actions" button. Choose Form Url and you can copy and paste the link in an email to them. The contact needs to fill out the form once done, they will get an email asking them to confirm they want to be resubscribed. Once they click on the link in the email they will be added back to your email list.

I truly hope this helps,

Amy J

Community &
Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question,
please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in
the bottom right hand corner of this post.