cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reporting

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

reporting

two issues 1) what happened to the 3 month rolling average for campaign opens and clicks that was on the Campaign>Reporting page? (please fire the folks that redesigned your site!) 2) why are all the campaigns showing a sent date of July 13, 2016? This is very inappropriate and causing all kinds of issues for us!
2 REPLIES 2
Honored Contributor

Re: reporting

The "new user experience".

It seems it certainly wasn't designed by anyone who used the site. The reporting function took one across the bow for sure.

They have been taking a beating on it, but remain quiet on acknowledging the unhappy user community.

The usual "we'll pass it on" ..... to the folks who messed it up in the first place.

Re: reporting

Hello @CheyeneS. Thank you very much for your feedback on our new reporting page. At this time, only up to five campaigns can be compared. I do understand that you send out frequently and I apologize that it's more difficult to see these statistics for a certain period of time. I will gladly put in feedback for you to our engineers.

I also looked into your account and I'm not seeing your campaigns as having a sent date of July 13, 2016. If your campaigns are still showing as having an incorrect send date within your account, would you be able to take a screenshot for me? I would like to take a closer look into this if this is still the case.

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.