cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

reporting

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

reporting

hello there i send 1 campaign then another one, but n the report its telling me that i didn't send any campaign yet ??? how can we solve this issue ?
1 REPLY 1

Re: reporting

Welcome to the Community, @CustomerS89!

I reviewed your account and I believe I see where the discrepancy is coming from. The two campaigns you are referencing are actually activated Welcome Emails which will only send out when a contact signs up through a sign-up form. 

If you click on the orange "Create" button and choose "Send an Email" this will allow you to pick from one of our templates and send out a standard email template. 

2016-12-22_20-07-21.png

I recommend this FAQ on creating an email campaign. It will provide you with additional links on customizing it and then sending it to your contacts.

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.