cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

resending email video

Regular Visitor

resending email video

I tried to follow instructions to resend email to those who have not yet opened it. but, my version of constant contact is not at all like the screens shown in the video. HOW do I do this?
Tags (3)
3 REPLIES 3

Re: resending email video

Hi @MariaD5

I apologize you are not seeing the same features shown in our Help Center instructions. Which one were you viewing? Although many of our instructions are based on our Third Generation Editors, the option for resending an email is still available in the older Legacy Newsletters you are using. However I took a peek and can see you did not open list is larger than Quicksend limit under the Reporting tab. Because of this I would recommend manually resending your email. You can do this by adding the contacts in your did not open reporting to a new contact list, and doing a Quicksend to this new list.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Regular Visitor

Unfortunately, your suggestion won't work.  Our email goes out to over 8000 people.   I can not manually input all who have not opened the blast so I can resend.  I suggest you edit your video about the QuickSend to include there is a size limit to use it. 

It appear that the my only solution is to change the format completely to one that is 3rd generation compatible and go from there  Is that right?   Or, will the size limit still exist? 

Thanks for your help!  I look forward to hearing from you. 

Tags (3)
Highlighted

Hi @MariaD5

I apologize for any confusion there may have been with my previous response. You can manually move all of these contacts in bulk.

reporting-did-not-open-select-all-actions-add-to-list-steps-45.png

Once these addresses are moved into your new list, you can do a Quicksend to the full list from your contacts page. This Quicksend limit only exists under the reporting page of your campaigns. You are however correct; if you would like for this resend to be automatic, you will have to move your email over to a template in our Third Generation Editor

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.