cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

resending to "did not open"

SOLVED
Highlighted

resending to "did not open"

is there really no better way to do this rather than: 1. export all did not open 2. re-import them into a new list. 3. copy old email campaign and send to new list. If im missing something pls let me know, I hope there is a one click solution to performing this action. it shouldnt be a new campaign, just resend the same email to a different list, if possible without exporting and re importing.
Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3

Re: resending to "did not open"

UPDATED: October 2018

We have recently added a Contacts Segments feature to help with creating a list of did not open contacts. You can pull contacts that did not open for the last 90 days or over your last 500 campaigns. Please continue to share any further feedback on creating a cumulative did not open reports in our feedback section of the Community.

The information below is the steps to manually create a did not open list.

-----

Hello @GabbyN,

I can definitely understand the desire to streamline the process as much as possible. While we do not have a one click solution to sending to contacts who did not open the email, I can say you do not have to export and re-import the contacts. You will will have to make a copy of the campaign, but:

2017-06-20_20-19-32.jpg

If you select all the contacts on the "Did Not Open" report and then choose "Manage Lists" and "Add to Lists" you can create a new, temporary list with the contacts to send to. After the campaign has sent you can delete the list.

I will be happy to submit feedback to our developers on including a more straightforward method for targeting contacts who did not open the email.

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

OK, Thank you thats close enough, one step down.

Hi @GabbyN. I'm glad that we were able to assist you. Please let us know if you have any further questions!

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.