cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

resizing and reposition images in an email layout

Occasional Visitor

resizing and reposition images in an email layout

I am having the darndest time making an image the size I need it to be and positioning it where I want it.

4 REPLIES 4

Re: resizing and reposition images in an email layout

Hello @JackM581. Thanks for coming into the Community! I looked into your account and saw that you are using our third-generation editor to create your emails. We have some great articles from our Knowledge Base that provides more information on how to insert and align your images:

Add or Remove Images in the Third-Generation Editor

Change Image Alignment in the Third-Generation Editor

Resize an Image in the Third-Generation Editor

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Regular Visitor

I'm hovering over the image but I'm not getting the arrows.

Hi @RichardK830 

I can understand how important it is to easily create your email campaigns! I apologize you are unable to see the image resizing tools. What browser are you working in? Is this still happening when you try through a different browser or a private/incognito window? With that said I was unable to replicate this same experience. In fact I was able to see these resizing arrows in your most recent email draft. 

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Regular Visitor

I was trying to resize two images in an Event landing page. They don't work the same way as in designing an email. No problems so far with the emails but the Event landing page wasn't working the way I was hoping it would.