cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

resubscribe process not working

All Star

resubscribe process not working

I have two contacts that have resubscribed via me sending the resubscribe email from within their record. They are still showing up as unsubscribed.
3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: resubscribe process not working

Hi @Greenwood,

Thanks for reaching out and I'm sorry your contacts are still Unsubscribed. Please note that upon using the Resubscribe feature your contacts receive a Confirmed Opt-in email in which they need to click a link in order to confirm their interest. As soon as they do that, they'll be added back to the lists you've selected. If your contacts already confirmed they have completed this step, but are still Unsubscribed, please feel free to send us an email to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com and include your username, a reference to this post, and the email addresses of these contacts so we can troubleshoot.

If your contacts didn't receive the email or accidentally deleted it, you can always send them a link to your sign-up form and they can resubscribe there. From List Growth Tools, click Actions for the Sign-Up Form and select Form URL:

2017-05-23_11-33-05.png

The pop-up will provide the URL that you can copy and paste into an email (outside of Constant Contact) and send to these contacts in order to resubscribe:

2017-05-23_11-38-37.png

Nichelle M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Frequent Visitor

When I attempt to resubscribe someone, the little circle starts to spin to show that something happening, but it never quits.  My subscribers cannot resubscribe.  They never get the emails that you are supposed to send.  This should not be that difficult.

]

Highlighted
CTCT Employee

@DavidB3432

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I do apologize you have not been able to get your contacts resubscribed. Your contacts should definitely be receiving the email after you click the resubscribe option.

Please email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username, the contacts email address(es) you would like to resubscribe, and a reference to this post and we will investigate further!

Taryn Leinweber
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.