cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

resubscribing

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

resubscribing

I am trying to resubscribe someone who unsubscribed at her request. I tried to resubscribe her on 11/17/18, and today she just let me know that she is still not getting emails, and the website says that it is awaiting confirmation.
3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: resubscribing

Hello @Allview,

The 'resubscribe' button sends that email-address an automated email asking them if they would like to resubscribe.  They will stay in that 'awaiting confirmation' status until they click the Resubscribe link that was contained in that automated email.  If you have further questions about unsubscribed contacts, or if you believe that something went wrong with that resubscription email, please give our Account Review team a call, and I'm sure they'll be happy to assist you. Their contact information can be found here.

Aaron_H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Frequent Visitor

I am facing a similar issue. 

A contact unsubscribed and now wants to subscribe again. Filled in the signup form. 

Is getting NO email whatsoever, for confirmation or even my regular emails. What to do?

Hi @RoopakG

I can see you have also posted this experience on another thread here in the Community. I would however like to post our response in this thread as well. We always suggest having your contact check their spam folder or their promotions tab if they are using a Gmail account. We can also troubleshoot this further for you if you can please email us the address you are working with. Please send your email to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.