cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

results

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

results

I really do wish you would quit messing with the results page. How do I know how many opens , how many unique, how many all opens.
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: results

Hi @juliag1,

We're sorry for any confusion with finding the results for your email campaigns. While we continually update and enhance our products and services rest assured the reporting for your email campaigns will always be in the Reporting tab for easy access! To find the Open Rate, click the Reporting tab, scroll down to the Email Campaigns section, then click the hyperlinked number in the Open Rate column for the email you want to review:

2018-11-02_14-13-16.png

From here, you'll see the Unique Opens. If you need to know whether your contacts viewed the email multiple times, select All Opens from the drop-down:  

2018-11-02_14-32-05.png

Nichelle M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.