cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

seems Im not getting any new contacts

Highlighted

seems Im not getting any new contacts

why ask me to narrow my contact list down its at 621? I pay 40$ per month I feel like this is not allowing contacts to sign uo?

1 REPLY 1
Administrator

Re: seems Im not getting any new contacts

Hello @LindaP853. I'm not seeing anywhere in your account asking you to narrow down your contact list. We would only suggest that if you were looking to change your pricing tier, as your monthly charge is determined by the highest number of active contacts you have in your account during your billing cycle. This also wouldn't prevent contacts from signing up for your campaigns. Your contacts are able to sign up as long as you provide them with a way to do so (website sign up form, Facebook Join My Mailing List, etc). 

If you were seeing a message like this, you can either reply with the text or a screenshot here or you can email it to us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com.

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.