cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tonight (8/23) from 11:00 PM - 12:00AM ET we need to make a few updates to our site. During this time, no emails will be sent and some customers will not be able to access their contacts. We recommend finishing up your work before 11:00 PM and logging in after 12:00 AM ET. Thank you for your patience while we make these updates.

send emails

Regular Visitor

send emails

Brand new to CC.  I have my contact list set up, addressed issues that came up when list was imported.  Trying to send a test email and it bounces back each time.  Help is appreciated. 

Lisa

Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: send emails

Hello @RussH58,

I've taken a look at your account and see that the person you've been sending to recently is bouncing as Other. Sometimes an ISP doesn't use a standard error message when they send back the bounce information - we categorize these bounces as Others because we don't know what's causing them to bounce. We generally suggest using a different email address for that person, but since it's someone within your company we suggest having them reach out to their IT team to see if there is a problem within their server that may be causing that.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions or concerns.

Amber_L
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.