cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

sending campaigns to new contacts

Occasional Visitor

sending campaigns to new contacts

As I am getting new contacts for my newsletters, how do I send older newsletters (campaigns) to the new contacts without sending them out to all contacts?

3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: sending campaigns to new contacts

Hi @LeoA02

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. That's a great question! Fortunately, there are a couple of simple ways to send your emails to only the new contacts added since the original send. The first option is to Resend the Campaign, which only gives the option to send to contacts who are new to the list.

The other option is to use our QuickSend feature which will allow you to send particular emails to contacts on your list, even if they weren't added to the list you originally sent too. 

Either option will accomplish what you are looking for. Please let us know if you need further assistance by reaching out to us here.

Thank you for choosing Constant Contact! Have a great rest of your weekend. 

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Occasional Visitor

Thank you.  I wasn’t aware of the “Resend” method.

THanks

Leo

CTCT Employee

@LeoA02 You’re very welcome! I’m glad we could assist you with resending your email. Please let us know if you have any other questions!

Thank you for choosing Constant Contact! Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Taryn Leinweber
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.