cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

set up

set up

I need help learning how to use the system. I talked to a very pleasent young man when I first signed up for a free trail but haven't followed up with anything. He told me that our org. qualified for a nonprofit rate. I would like someone to call me tomorrow morning at . Thanks. Judy Schlager

1 REPLY 1

Re: set up

Hi @JudyS040

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! This experience you've described is definitely not the one we would like our customers to have. If you are interested in applying a nonprofit rate to your account, here is an article with the steps to do this. I also do want to note that our support is an incoming call center. If you would like to speak to one of our support agents by phone, we ask that you please call at the hours and numbers listed here. In the meantime, here is a link to some helpful article in our Help Center on how to get started with your Constant Contact account.

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!