cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Highlighted
All Star

When you click on my CC sign up button, it takes you to the form (which CC calls "Landing page" for some reason) but does not open in a separate window so it takes you off my site!!! This is terrible. I could be using inline forms from my platform, but it seemed better to be integrating with CC. Now I'm not so sure.
Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: sign up button on my site

Hello @SaraS53,

Thank you for reaching out to the community!

Since you are using the landing page sign-up form it is supposed to take the person who clicks on the link or button to a landing page style sign-up form. If this does not work for you, we have multiple other options for you to collect sign-ups online.

I am sure that you will be able to find an option here that fits your needs. My recommendation is an inline sign-up form. This will ensure that your website visitors are not taken away from your website when signing up for your  list.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

-Curtis P
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!