cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sign-up form issues

sign-up form issues

We seem to be having issues with the sign up form. I had my IT department add it to our webpage but we have received many complaints that they cannot sign up on it. http://www.kelseytheatre.net/auditions.shtml
Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: sign-up form issues

Hi @KelseyTheatre

Thank you for reaching out to us! I tested out your sign up form by signing myself up on the webpage you provided, and it seems to be working perfectly! I also noticed that a couple other people signed up successfully today and on Monday. Do you know if the individuals are getting an error when they click Sign Up?

Jordan
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

I tried this on my stage site in Chrome, Firefox, Safari and IE.

Firefox – got the popup. Entered info. White screen in the browser. Nothing else. Hit F5 to refresh and the web site loaded…and the email popup was there again. Logged into Constant Contact to check the email list and the address I had entered was not there. Tried it two more times with the same results in Firefox.

IE11 – got the popup. Entered info. Wait for it…wait for it. Hit submit again. And then got a Captcha test. Passed the test and address was entered in the test list.

Chrome – got the popup. Entered info. Wait for it…wait for it. Hit submit again. Confirmation and the address was entered in the test list.

Safari - got the popup. Entered info. Wait for it…wait for it. Hit submit again. And then got a Captcha test. Passed the test and address was entered in the test list.

CTCT Employee

Hey @PhilB16470,

Thank you so much for trying it in multiple browsers! Are you trying to add an email address that already exists in your account? Or is this a brand new and unique email address? Contacts can only be added one time to the account, but their information of which list they are on will update. 

Desi_B
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!