cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

I've been trying to create a sign up form for Facebook. Every time I try to edit the dimensions of my logo to fit in your logo "box" it doesn't work. The bottom of my logo is cut off and it's very noticeable. The pop-up editing tool from Constant Contact is the pits! Nothing changes no matter how small I make the dimensions. I click the Preview button and the logo is still too big and the bottom is cut off. Please help! Sheri Delta PRC
1 REPLY 1

Re: sign up form problem

Hi @DeltaP3 

Thank you for bringing this to our attention here in the Community! I apologize your logo is being cut off. You mentioned creating a sign-up form for Facebook, are you creating a Landing Page Sign-Up Form? We have seen some cases where this is only seen in preview it displays properly when viewing the actual Landing Page. 

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.