cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

site is not working

All Star

site is not working

all day I've tried to log on...the site is down, or SLOW or crashed...when will it be back to working normally?
Tags (1)
14 REPLIES 14

NOT HAPPY

Are you kidding me? Please get your services fixed. We have come to depend on you and now we cannot create GREATLY NEEDED e-mails.
Tags (2)

Re: NOT HAPPY

Hi infosoazcc.orgi

I apologize for the frustrations. We did have some issues with the site yesterday that have been resolved. Can you try logging in again this morning to make sure it's resolved for you?

We apologize for the frustrations this caused and appreciate your patience. 

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!

Re: How do I Schedule My Email?

I have a problem with my account, I have scheduled an email and it has been more than an hour and it is sitll not out!

Re: How do I Schedule My Email?

Hi BritishCouncilS77,

I apologize for the trouble, we are seeing a delay in sending emails. Please leave the email scheduled as to not set it back in the queue and we will send it as soon as possible. I will share any update as I have it or you can check status.constantcontact.com for news.

Thanks,

Hannah M.

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

17 minutes on hold at 7am

your service is the absolute worst and most unreliable i have ever used. i seriously cannot get over how bad. my business is one where news needs to be timely. I set up a release for 6am and at 7am it's still not out. i call customer service and am on hold for 18 minutes now. what a clown operation. I will not be staying with this service. you suck
Occasional Contributor

website slow

someone should know that everything is loading very slow. using mozilla browser.
Tags (1)

Re: website slow

HI DanielM512 and 

Hannah M.

All Star

Do you have software problems?

Do u have software issues ?
Tags (3)

Re: 17 minutes on hold at 7am

Hi bennyt66,

I am very sorry for the frustration. We are seeing a delay in sending emails this morning which is why the phone queue was higher than normal. For reference, we've also got support available on , here in the Community or via online chat if that is easier for you. I'll share an update when I have one or you can check the  for any news.

Thanks for your patience and again, I apologize for the trouble.

Hannah M.