cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

site still freezes up

Occasional Advisor

site still freezes up

Please help
1 REPLY 1

Re: site still freezes up

Hello @RandyV45,

Thank you for reaching out to us in the Community. I'm sorry the site appears to freeze up while in use. Is it when you're on a certain tab (Campaigns, Contacts, etc.) or when performing a certain function (editing the e-mail, uploading a list of contacts)?

Have you tried another browser? A lot of the time it's something about the browser that is intefering with the site. Or, you could try Safe Mode/Incognito in your regular browser and see if the site functions normally then. It's possible there is a browser extension enabled that is not compatible with our site. This FAQ will show you how to access Safe Mode/Incognito.

Also make sure to try an Internet speed test to see if you're running at least 2 mbps upload/download.

Let's see if trying another browser or using Incognito helps. If it doesn't then please reach out to us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with a reference to this post and we will troubleshoot further to figure out what is going on. 

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.