cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

slideshow

Regular Visitor

slideshow

How do I make a slideshow of photos in my email?

11 REPLIES 11
CTCT Employee

Re: slideshow

Hi @yonatanedrei

Thank you so much for reaching out to Community! I totally understand how helpful creating a slideshow in Constant Contact would be. I apologize this is not a feature that is currently available. However, having a tool like this is feedback I would be happy to submit to our engineers. As a workaround I would suggest creating the slideshow in an outside source and connecting it to your email campaign through a clickable URL. Another option would be creating a slideshow as a GIF. If you chose to create a GIF we have this helpful article on how to insert a GIF into your email campaign. I hope these options are helpful to you! If you do have additional questions always feel free to reach out to us.

Joanna P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Regular Visitor

I've gotten several emails this season with slideshows and it holds alot of impact. I totally recommend it for CC- I would use it. 

CTCT Employee

Hello @TamsenC

Thanks for joining us in the Community. I can certainly see how this would be useful. You are more than welcome to use the suggestions listed above and I'd be more than happy to pass along your feedback to our engineers. 

Brian_H

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Frequent Visitor

I use constant contact for both of my social media jobs and adding in a slideshow options into the email campaign would be amazing!! 

Hi @Leesa1631

Thanks for being such an active user! We have tracked this feature request in your account and passed it on to the appropriate teams. If you have any questions as you continue to work in your account, please feel free to reach out again.

Frankie.P

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted

We use Constant Contact every week, but are exploring other options that would allow us to send a slideshow. I have liked this product very much, and hope that a slide show option comes soon. Thank you! 

Visitor

Open a blank PowerPoint presentation. Click the Home menu, click the Arrow at the bottom of the Slides icon and select Layout. Click the Blank icon. Note that if you want to add captions to your photos.

Hi @user50403 

Thanks for sharing this workaround here in the Community! We hope other users find it helpful as well.

Frankie.P

Regular Visitor

I have used constant contact for years and have you come up with a way to make a slide show?