cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

slideshow

CTCT Employee

Re: slideshow

Hey there @DonnaM285 

Thank you for choosing to use Constant Contact! In regards to your question, we do not have a slideshow feature available just yet! However, I would be more than happy to give your feedback on this feature back to our engineers!

Although we don't have this feature built into our product yet, it is still possible to include a slideshow as an animated GIF into your emails! An animated GIF is a series of still images that have been strung together to create continuous movement - like a flipbook. There are many tools, like Adobe Photoshop or online GIF creators, that can help you create the perfect animation for your email's purpose. You can also purchase animated GIFs from various sources online. Here's a great resource on how you can add this into your next email, Using Animated GIF Images in an Email Campaign

Please let us know if you have any additional questions, we're always happy to help!

Brigitte P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Visitor

I was looking for a slideshow option as well today. I wish you had it! The gif feature doesn't look very professional for what I want to do. 

Please share