cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

social media account

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

social media account

It won't let me post to my company's page that I'm an administrator on. It keeps defaulting to my personal page and does not offer anything else to me.
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: social media account

Hello @CORevolution

I'm sorry to hear that this is occuring. Thank you for posting so we can help! It seems as though you are experiencing an authorization issue with social share connecting to your Facebook page. In order to troubleshoot you will have to disconnect social share from the social accounts and Constant Contact.

Instructions to Disconnect Constant Contact from Social Media Accounts

Instructions to Disconnect Social Media pages fron Constant Contact::

If you decide to no longer use a connected channel for campaigns, you can easily disconnect it.

1. Click on Manage Channels.

Select which channel to disconnect
  2. Next to the channel, click Disconnect.

Select channel to disconnect
  3. Confirm your choice. You'll see how many posts you will lose if you disconnect this channel (if there are any). Click Disconnect and then clickOkay.

Confirm disconnect channel

Once pages are disconnected log out and log back in to Constant Contact and reconnect Social Media pages using the instructions in the second link above. I hope that helps but if you have any other question let us know. Thank you !

Lenszie V.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!