cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

social media icons

Occasional Contributor

social media icons

I'd like to be able to scale the social media icons so that they don't dominate the whole page.
13 REPLIES 13

Re: social media icons

Hello @FreshPFC. Here is how you can change the size of your social media icons:

1. Hover over the icon that you would like to change the size of and click Change

socialiconsize1.png

2. From here, you can choose the size of the icon that you would like displayed in your block.

socialiconsize.png

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Contributor

That menu is no longer available in the new "See n Say" layout editor.  Just this:

Screen Shot 2016-11-10 at 11.38.06 AM.png

Hello @FreshPFC,

I apologize for the confusion on our part. It is correct in the new editor you cannot adjust the size of the social media icons. This is great feedback for our developers and I'll make sure to pass it along. 

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Contributor

This is just one of many features that was lost when Constant Contact "updated" their product.  Why in the world would you remove features with a new version?  Poorly planned, clearly no user input, and a roll out that would make Microsoft proud--patching the holes as you go instead of having it user ready from the outset.

Hello @FreshPFC. I'm sorry that you are not able to resize the social media icons in your campaign. The icons should be responsive to the size of the screen on which the campaign is viewed but I can understand why you like to have more control and be able to resize these icons. I will submit feedback for this request. 

Caitlin M.

Regular Visitor

How do we change the actual I con image? I want to use all black or all grey as these are too bright and are taking over my EDM campaign.

Highlighted

Hi @AmyY330. Within the product, you can't change the color of the icons. However, you can upload images of social media icons in the colors that you want and you can make them linkable to the appropriate social media page. 

Caitlin M.

Regular Visitor

sm.JPG

I tried to upload my own but I can't add them into the same image block. Is there another way to do it? I need to add heaps.

CTCT Employee

Hello @AmyY330, thank you for your response. You can stack the images on top of each other, but we do not have the ability to put multiple images next to each other at this time. This is great feedback and I have submitted the idea to our product team.

Jordan E

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!