cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

spam notice

Highlighted
Visitor

spam notice

Why is a spam notice appearing on my emails? It is making some people afraid to open my newsletters.
2 REPLIES 2
CTCT Employee

Re: spam notice

Hello @652dolphin,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I apologize that you are having this experience. We are receiving reports on this with Gmail contacts and are currently working on getting it fixed. I will track this on your account for our engineers. To see ways to make your email newsletters look less like spam to an email client, please click on our helpful article for more information

Zoe_H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

Re: spam notice

Hi @652dolphin 

We'd also like to clarify which email client you are having this experience with. Is this happening with Gmail or another email client? This is an important detail to have as we continue troubleshooting your experience.

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.