cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

spam- subscribes

spam- subscribes

Many sign ups appear to be spam. Not all - and I tried to delete those with .UK and .co.uk and some that I did not recognize. Can you tell me what happened. I noticed because it is not usual that I get so many subscribes that I do not enter myself. thanks Pam see list below: 

3 REPLIES 3
Occasional Visitor

Re: spam- subscribes

I just got my updated subscriber email, and I have more in this period than ever before. 2/3 are UK emails, and I found this page because I googled 2 of the addresses, and both are on this list. I am sure more of them are too? What's the deal with this I wonder?

Occasional Visitor

Pamo, what industry are you in? Wonder if they are targeting our industrym, or is it a fluke that both of us got the same subscribers?

Hello @pamo and @JasonA24,

I am sorry this is happening to you but thank you for bringing it to our attention in the Community. I'll need a bit more information to figure out what might be going on.

Is this is a sign-up form you have on your website? And is the sign-up form created in Constant Contact or is it a third party form? If it's a third party form it might not have additional security in place to weed out spam bots from signing up. 

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.