cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

subject title code editor big issue

Highlighted
Visitor

subject title code editor big issue

I tested a few times send email , the subject title is Chinese version ,but the title always display like ”用的一“ I am sure your text editor has big issue , it maybe you only support english version? Please help and you can send any feedback to my mailbox **Removed By Moderator**

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: subject title code editor big issue

Hi @andyc781,

We're so glad you reached out! Some languages, such as Chinese, use characters that are not fully supported in Constant Contact. However, we do have a subject line converter tool that can produce a version of the text that's encoded in a way that our system can accept, and that is readable by most email clients. Please send us an email at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username, a reference to this post and the entire subject line so we can convert it for you.

Nichelle M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.