cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

subscribe from newsletter

Occasional Contributor

subscribe from newsletter

I sent a friend my newsletter and asked her to subscribe, via Constant Contact. Her response: Hi, tried to subscribe but received a bounce with suggestion to contact sender! Linda M., linkedFacebook IconTwitter Icon CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This E-Mail is intended only for its addressee and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you have received this E-Mail in error, please immediately return it to the sender. From: Ken Nelson [mailto:] On Behalf Of Ken Nelson Sent: Wednesday, March 07, 2018 5:17 AM To: Linda Anderson Subject: FW: Seeds of fear or compassion? - Mar news & events Dear Linda Anderson, Subscribe Me! Ken Nelson has forwarded this email to you with the following message: Hi Linda, I'm sending my latest newsletter. If you want to stay in touch you can subscribe. Thanks for your kinship and support. All my best, Ken Please Note: You have NOT been added to any email lists. If you no longer wish to receive these messages, please contact 

1 REPLY
CTCT Employee

Re: subscribe from newsletter

Hi @Ken_Nelson,

We're very sorry for any errors that occurred when your friend tried to sign up for your mailing list, and we definitely want to help! Thanks so much for letting us know so we can track this system issue for our engineers who are working to fix it as quickly as possible.

In the meantime, you can add the URL to your sign-up form in the body of any email campaign, or you can add it in the Forward to a Friend email message. To do the latter, just click your name in the top right and select My Settings, then click Email Features and Edit Your Forward Email to a Friend Email:

2018-03-08_12-38-10.png

Nichelle M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!