cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

surveys

Highlighted

surveys

Can we check if surveys bounced, get open rates, I cant even find what list the surveys were sent to.
Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: surveys

Hello @DotM4,

Yes, it's still possible to see all reporting on one of your survey invitations, though it's currently still using an older system, so I can see how it would be harder to find.  On your survey page, open the Survey Invitations:
click on survey invitations linkThen click on the name of the invite you want to open.  This should show you when it was sent out, as well as which lists it was sent to near the top of the page next to "List Selection".

On that page you should also see the open-rate, as well as the other statistics. If you click any of the blue numbers on that page, you'll see a reporting page more similar to what you see in your other emails.  You can change your view along the left to instead see who opened it, who clicked a link, which addresses bounced, etc.

Aaron H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.