Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sync contacts to Woo Memberships paid members only

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

sync contacts to Woo Memberships paid members only

Hi, all.

I'm setting up a website with a paywall and would like to send regular emails designed in Constant Contact to paid members only. Any suggestions on how to get those contact lists automatically syncing on a daily basis?

Thanks!

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: sync contacts to Woo Memberships paid members only

Hello @TriciaB78,

Thank you for reaching out to us. You will need to use an integration that will connect with the program that you are looking to connect to. Feel free to browse our Marketplace to see if there is any integration that is already created that you'd be able to use. If you are unable to find anything, an integration would need to be created. I would suggest reaching out to a Web Developer to see possible options. You can also browse through our Developer area as well. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist with today. 

Tiago_R
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing