cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tags not working?

tags not working?

So i have an event built in constant contact. i'm sending the event invite to a specific list, and only to those with a specific tag. I've verified the list exists, so does the tag. I've also verified within the list that there are contacts with that specific tag.

In the event environment, i build the email invite and select the specific list and narrow it down by the appropriate tag. lo and behold, it says i have zero contacts. but i know for a fact that's not true.

what's the point of having tags if the functionality doesn't work? 

Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: tags not working?

Hey @Zobrio,

Thank you for reaching out to us! I apologize that the system is telling you there are no contacts under the tag you set up for this event. When I viewed your account, I see that you have a section in your contacts called "No Permissions". If any of the contacts in your tag fall into that list, it will say there are no contacts to send to. However, this might be something we need to take a closer look at! Would you mind emailing us your username and the name of the list and tag your using for the event? Social_Support(at)Constantcontact(dot)com. Thank you for your time!

Desi_B
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!