cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

template from a campaign

Occasional Visitor

template from a campaign

Is there a way to make a template from a campaign? and add and change pics etc.

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: template from a campaign

Hello @ElizabethC368 ,

Thank you for reaching out to us today!

The easiest way to reuse an old template you've sent out is to copy it. There are several ways to copy a sent campaign to use for a new one:

1) In the My Campaigns screen, you can select the gray More button on the right-hand side of the campaign you wish to reuse and choose the Copy option.

2) When looking at the reporting info of the email (where you can find open rates, the email link, and social media setups) you can click the More link in the top-right corner and then select Copy.

3) When you go to Create a fresh campaign you can select Recent in the Select a Template screen. This will pull up several of your most recently created (draft, scheduled, and sent) newsletter campaigns and let you make a complete copy of them to edit as needed.

If you have any additional questions, feel free to reply to this thread, and I or another Community and Social Team member would be delighted to assist you.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.