cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

text copy/paste

Highlighted

text copy/paste

I have no success whatsoever in copying/pasting using the 'new' CC connection. I trust that I am not misfiring. When going back to the original Constant Contact, editing remains simple, quick and effective.
Tags (3)
6 REPLIES 6
Honored Contributor

Re: text copy/paste

Do you mean cut/paste?

No it was not about "cut/paste." My question relates to copy from external source, paste to Template in Constant Comment's new interface. It is inconsistent - even using notepad as an intermediary step. Thanks for an updated suggestion.

HI @LakewoodEvangelicalFreeChurch

Happy to take a look-- what source are you copying from?

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Occasional Contributor

I also recently started having problems with pasting plain text into CC from TextEdit.  In the past, when I paste plain text and use Paste and Match Style, the text would adopt the formatting of the paragraph I had pasted into.  Now, it uses the same default style regardless of where I paste the text.  I have to do a lot of reformatting that I didn't have to do in the past.

Hello @JanetH676. I'm sorry that you need to reformat the pasted text in your email. Unfortunately, the pasted text is going to set to a default font when it is pasted in. I did want to point out that we do have a newer feature that allows you to set a global text style for your entire email. I think that this would be especially helpful for you so you won't have to spend so much time changing the text in every block of your email. Read more about styling text in our third-generation editor here

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
All Star

This is so frustrating.  This change means that it takes SO much longer to prepare a campaign when one is copying and pasting from other content either from campaign or alternate documentation. 

Huge step backwards in this latest editor.