cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

the registration page sidebar cannot be edited

Highlighted
Visitor

the registration page sidebar cannot be edited

The map and directions don't work. I can change it on the landing page but not on the registration page. How do I fix this?
3 REPLIES 3

Re: the registration page sidebar cannot be edited

Hi @ShawnS361

Thank you for reaching out about your event! I apologize for any confusion there may be with the location that is appearing. I took a look at your event details and can see what is causing this. It appears the address for your even isn't inserted correctly. The location under your Event Basics does not have the city listed in the right place. Once a valid address is put in, it will appear correctly on both your Registration and Landing Page.

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Visitor

thanks for the tip. i'll fix that. But just to confirm, there is no way to edit the sidebar on the registration page like I can with the landing page?

Tags (3)

Hi @ShawnS361

You're very welcome! You are however correct, at this time there is no way to edit the sidebar on  your registration page. This information pulls directly from the information in your Event's Basics.

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!