cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

the site is not saving the progress I am making on my newsletter no matter how many times I hit save

Occasional Visitor

the site is not saving the progress I am making on my newsletter no matter how many times I hit save

I have tired for 3 days even when I hit save after everything I do and log out, it doesn't not save my progress. We are looking to starting up an account with this company but we wanted to do this newsletter as a trial run. But I can not make any progress and I am getting a little impatient.
Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: the site is not saving the progress I am making on my newsletter no matter how many times I hit

Hello @MichelleG8507

I am sorry to hear that this is happening.  Can you tell me if you are working in a block and saving a block or using the overall Save button at the top of the campaign?  Also, can you try testing in another browser or using your current browser without add ons to see if this helps?  It looks like you might be using Chrome. You can click on the 3 dashes in the top right corner and click "New Incognito Window" to try a new window with add-ons temporarily disabled. Let us know if this helps or not.